Thursday, November 16, 2006

It is raining again today....not a very heavy rain....just a misty drizzle...a good day for me to create in the studio...these are some Christmas magnets I'm working on ...along with the vintage ornaments...there is a pretty crystal on the bottom of the beads but, it is hard to see in this scan...I also have some wonderful tags to post from my Creative Journeys Group...and I will post some of my quilts....I am in one of my "solitude" "quiet" moods...all I want to do is work in the studio....bake cookies....make lists for the Holidays....go on walks with my animals....and find my shortbread cookie molds!!! I have been looking for them for days!!!! that is so fustrating when you know you have something...but CANNOT find it anywhere! So far...I have looked in every cupboard in the kitchen....in boxes that are stored in one of the extra bedrooms...and today I'll look in another bedroom....then in the hallway where lots of Christmas boxes are stored...(why would I put them there?????) At least I am cleaning as I go along.... so that is a good thing! I always put things in places and say to myself..."Okay...you will remember where these are".........but....do I?????? Nooooooooo! Wish me luck in finding those darn cookie molds!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the same thing! I put things in places that I think are the perfect place to remember but I never do! Good luck on finding the molds.

We are not getting any rain yet. I think they're saying maybe next week. It's still been in the 70's during the day. Not very Christmasy!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to remember where things are. I don't know why...I just do. I remember information like that and other things escape me.

Shortbread hmmm...sounds like it would go well with tea. We like shortbread around here as well!
Homemade is always best.
Enjoy the rain, we have it too.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll find those cookie molds somewhere soon. Those magnets you are making are very lovely. I like the crystal at the end. I like the beads. I like it all! You really are quite good at what you do.
:-)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your art is beautiful Vicci, you are very talented.
How do you find time for all this, and baking and blogging too.
Wonder woman..!!!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License