Sunday, November 12, 2006

Vintage Ornaments

Skinny Little Blonde tagged me to post something that I have created...it just so happens that I've been in the studio creating these little vintage ornaments...or package decorations...either one will do...I saw these in the new issue of Somerset Studio...thought I'd give them a try. They are made out of matchboxes...I also used some of my cabinet card photos that I scaled down...old jewelry from my collection....and some tea-dyed linen fabric or ribbon for hanging or attaching to packages.

6 Comments:

Blogger singleton said...

Vicci, you're the bomb! Can you come for Christmas? Awesome!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci, these are sensational! Everytime I look at your art I am so amazed.
You've made my day!
:-D

4:36 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

That's really neat! They really look antique... but you made them just now, right?

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just full of gorgeousness. Okay....i think i need to come visit and watch you create while i munch on all the goodies you make.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Ruth Rae said...

these are so cool!

8:51 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Vicci~ I have been rather preoccupied in the past few days, but had to squueze to 5 minutes to come check out your world & as always, I am amazed & blown away! How beautiful!
I will have to allocate some time tonight to come back & catch up on the cookie recipes!
Girl, You Are Phenomenol ... a Blessing to All Who Encounter You!
Thank you so Much for Sharing So Much!
XoXOXoX

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License