Friday, November 10, 2006

Funky Sock Exchange

I got this in the mail from my friend Dorothea...this sounds easy...quick and fun...so anyone wanting to join me...let me know right away...all you do is send 1 pair of funky socks to the person at the top.....then send the letter to 6 people! That's it! In about 2 weeks you should be getting about 36 pairs of socks for the price of 1....So....c'mon ...Beth...Lisa...maryellen...Audrey...Janet...this is easy...and quick...and will be fun getting all kinds of socks in the mail!!!! I only need 6 people!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Not so sure about the sock exchange. I am a little behind on some art projects and I am not sure I have enough friends to even send them the letter,lol. But it looks cool!

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw this today. 11/26/07 and I too am not sure about a sock exchange. I have too many already and I only wear white or black or brown solid color ones. Wouldn't really want funky ones. Sorry Vic broke the chain by mistake, but would have anyway.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License