Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Thank-you !!!!!!!


Christmas ornament atc's for a swap...I am on my way to go VOTE...and do some errands...with a stop at the library...it is simply beautiful today...a perfect Fall day...I am so grateful for ...perfect Fall days...and all the beauty in my life...and my adorable spoiled animals....and my art...and reading...my family and friends...so much! Life is so very fragile...and at times I am simply just blown away by it all...sometimes I want to just go outside and scream "THANK-YOU"...and...sometimes...I do!

8 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Love the ornaments girlie! Glad your having a beautiful day, ours is rainy and cool. My last day off for fall break. Good day to finish off some art projects. Glad the election and campaign commercials will be gone after today. I just went and voted.
:)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous as always. I love the idea of you going outside to shout THANK YOU!
XOXO

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this post and the atc ornaments...fabulous!

12:13 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

What a beautiful thing to scream!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great, Vicci!! :) And I voted today, too -- there was no one there so I got right in -- but the guy said it had been mobbed before!!!!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are a happy person! I hope your heart is always filled with the light of love. Much love to you my dear sister.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice post. We should all learn to appreciate what we have. "Thank you" for reminding us.
:-)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

life IS fragile, and it blows me away also!! I was just walking to work yesterday, and thanking God for the beautiful fall day, breathing, soaking it all in.

Thank you for a beautiful post!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License