Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Long MeMe....

Here is another long meme...I like the questions on this one...saw this on Janet's and Sheila's blogs.....Someone knocks on your door at 2am, who do you want it to be????? "The Cruise Patrol" from Publisher's Clearing House...(they got lost) telling me that I WON a million dollars!!!!!
Your boss tells you he/she will give you a 20.00 raise if you'll do your job naked. Do you stay and take the raise?
I just might!
Put yourself in a nutshell?
fun-loving...artistic...cool-mom..spoiler of animals!
Ever seen a ghost?
Yes...I saw the ghost of my Mom..she was sitting on the fireplace hearth. It was the 1st Christmas after her death (she adored the holidays)...She told me everything was going to be okay...and that she was fine! The rest of that Christmas day was very dream-like for me....my sister's wanted to see her too!
Happy with your body??
Sometimes...I'd like to loose a few pounds. But..mostly YES!
A reason to move to Iceland??
Only if my family told me they were moving there...then I would too! I would like to visit though.
A place you've lived that you miss????
My hometown of Lancaster PA. I miss the country-side of beautiful Amish farms...all my Italian relatives...and the food!
A job you'd never do, no matter what the pay was?
A mortician...or a police officer in Oakland California.
A band/group you thought was cool when you were 13?
I had a crush on Dino Martin from Dino Desi and Billy....Herman's Hermits...(Peter Noone)...Ricky Nelson..and the Everly Brothers...I also loved Dean martin and Frank Sinatra.
You have a nightmare, who's the first person you call?
Andrew Bryan!
Wanna have kids before you are thirty?
Already did.....I had just turned 21.....when my Son was born.
A memory from High School?
Painting a mural on the high school hallway...and Sadie Hawkins Day...
Ever had a crush on a friend's parent?
NO!
Do you look like your Mom or Dad????
EXACTLY like my MOM.
Something you've always wanted to learn to do?
to sing...to knit...and to make Panetonne.
How you would like your life to be in 10 years?
Full of Art....Love.....and Peace....
Something you learned this year?
something new on the computer...how to make CD's...a new art technique....
What do you want for your birthday?
to go camping.
Name 4 things you did yesterday?
went to the store
worked on art
made rice pudding
made a tuna casserole
Last item you bought for yourself?
a pair of earrings and good amber soap
What did you have for breakfast?
nothing...yet
Name a celeb you have a crush on?
Mr. Dave Navarro
Name the last 3 songs you heard?
Love me when I'm gone by Nickelback
I'd Take a Bullet for You by Mat Kearney
Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
between 5 and 6...and sometimes 7 if I'm very lucky!
What do you wish you were doing right now?
relaxing on a white sandy beach on the islands off of the gulf of Siam...sipping an ice cold drink...and swimming in the emerald blue clear water...with a good book and An!
Who's the first person in your phone book or your cell?
my sister Tina
Last time you witnessed a fight?
Can't remember....I hate fighting...makes me physically sick.
Name 3 places you'd like to travel to?
Italy (Tuscany)
Russia
The Netherlands
Do you know how to ice skate?
Yes
Name something you like that's out of the ordinary?
Dave Navarro Ha! and rap music!
Is bigger really better?
It depends!!!!!
What do you think of Brad Pitt?
I don't think of Brad Pitt.
What color are your toe-nails?
no color...just plain old toe-nails.
Do you own anything with a skull on it?
I do
Traveled in Europe?
Southeast Asia..yes...Europe...No!
Last movie you watched?
All Boats Away...(old movie)
Where were you when you had your first kiss?
This is going to sound very strange..but I was in the cemetery.
Last board game you played?
scrabble
Leather or Lace?
I like both!!!
Ever had a black eye?
Yes..I've had 2 black eyes at the same time.
Have you ever worn fishnet stockings?
Yes....with go-go boots in the early seventies.
Wow!!!! This took a long time! Fun! Anyone who wants to do this should...it's interesting to see your answers!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your answers Vicci. Nice getting to know you!!
And yes, we could swim swim swim...any ocean will do.
Dave Navarro? Now that surprises me!
I loved your three places answers.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did this one....even though the questions were a little weird. I enjoyed all your answers. But you got me on rap music!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Snap, at 13 I was also a Peter Noone fan, now I wonder why because he wasn't my type at all.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Journeying on to Florence through the Tuscan countryside: Lucca, Pisa and other delightful towns dot the road to Pisa where who are guested of the Agostini family Villa di Corliano. The family - and 2 resident ghosts - still welcome guest at the Villa, much as it they were at the height of its fame in the 1770’s. The stay at Bagni di Pisa (health giving waters are still offered to an international clientele) and visit Pisa during one of the city’s festivals, staying at the Agostini Palace to enjoy the best view of the festivities. The Villa http://www.villacorliano.it has hosted many illustrious guests such as Gustavus III of Sweden, Christian II of Denmark, the Royal Family of Great Britain, Benedict Stuart Cardinal of York, General Murat, Luigi Buonaparte, Paolina Borghese, Carlo Alberto of Savoy, the poets Byron and Shelley, and various other personages from the history books.

The area of the Pisa hills was already an attraction for enlightened travellers in the first half of the 1700s with the growth of the thermal spa of San Giuliano, which became a fashionable spot for the well-off classes. The mansions on the road along the hills, already renowned as places of gentle idleness and relaxation in the heart of the countryside and also for their small industrial facilities for the transformation of agricultural products, soon assumed the characteristics of true leisure resorts, just like those narrated by Carlo Goldoni and which we can continue to enjoy today.

11:06 AM  
Blogger vicci said...

Dear anonymous...I don't know who you are...but I really love this comment!!! I long to go to Italy! and this was so wonderful to read! We have a winery in this area that is owned by The Di Augostini Family....and them of them I went to school with...anyway...I am going to the site you have mentioned now...and once again...thank-you so much for your wonderful comment! More! More!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License