Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here comes the little train...but look closer!

Here comes the little Apple Hill train.....but ..wha...what is that thing sticking out of the very front of the train!??????? Oh my gosh!!!! someone has a very gruesome sense of humor...I watched all the little kiddies waiting in line to go for a ride on the train...as soon as they spotted this foot..they started laughing and pointing...it was funny! "Oh Look Mommy...someone got run over by the train..and just their foot is sticking out"!!!!!! I just had to take some photos!!!! (soon as I could stop laughing)....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! I love it! and yes that foot looks soooo real! Love you hun, see you soon.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License