Tuesday, April 03, 2007


I had a lovely visit on Sunday from my cousin, .....she said she was going to bring me some beads...WELL.....bring beads she did !!!!! 2 gigantic bags full !!!!!! All sizes...shapes... colors....old and new....Yippee! Thank-You Maryellen! You know I will put them to GOOD use. Looks like another really busy week ahead...last night I went down to my friend's shop to help her move some furniture....(I am feeling it today)...I am finishing up the 2nd ancestor collage right now...will post a photo later...then mail it first thing in the morning...the list is a mile long as usual! The Spring days are awesome! I have lots of flowers to show you.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

These are amazing, I can't wait to see what you do with them. Where do you find time for all these swaps...Super Girl..!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Wow! Look at all of those beads! Looks like eye candy to me!

6:53 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

I could dive into that pile of beads!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

WOW! Maryellen really outdid herself. That's a lot of beads, girl! But I know you'll put them to good use.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

what a great haul, I love that picture...have fun using them!

8:01 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Wow! What an amzing assortment! I know that you will put them all to good use Vicci!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License