Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Painting Party





It was a "painting party".....and....it went FABULOUS! Everyone started painting about 9:30am.....and by 3 in the afternoon the main part was DONE! All that's left is the white trim around the windows.... that will be done later in the week...(after it stops raining)...rain is due in tonight and tomorrow into Wednesday. I am so grateful to everyone in my family for making this day so fun and productive! It really could not have gone any better than it did...it was in the low 80's....we had the music blaring....and lots of laughter happening...and lots of hard work...but the day went by fast....I will post more photos later! The first photo is Andy (in the background)..Becca and Tami. Second photo is my brother Larry in the background and my sister Tina.....third photo is John...Becca...Tami...and Button...(just getting started)..and the last photo is my Honey Andy painting away......I LOVE all of you!!!!!!! XXXXOOOOO

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

And this house is way huge. HUGE HUGE. What an undertaking. I bet you Dad was so proud of his kids and family. If I'd been well, I would have come up and helped Vicci. Honest I would have. Sweet family unity.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

This is such a joy to see, true family love and connection coming together for a common goal. It's almost like an old fashioned barn raising - only with paint. You are very lucky sweet Vicci, very lucky indeed!
XOXO

6:10 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Glad it all went well with the painting. Looks like you all had a good time, which is wonderful!
Lov Ya Girlie!!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Wow! Now that is the way to get something done! Everyone shoud do it that way!

And bonding at the same time! Making memories!

3:33 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Looks so Good Vicci! There is definitely power in numbers! Your family really rocks!
Beleive it or not that is the very same color as my house! Lol, it was pink when I bought it! It's looking great & before you know it, it'll be all done! Two years later & we still haven't done our eaves (eke)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Work shared becomes play and things get DONE. Nice going. Nicer family. Hugs, Annie

10:25 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

my house next! ;)))))

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License