Thursday, March 29, 2007



I had to post the photo of this tulip that I took yesterday!!! Is this not beauty or what!!??!! AND...YIPPEE.......the house is almost done...another coat of white trim around the windows...doors etc....then I can fix all my garden stuff around....and it will be finished...I really love this photo of the house because you can see that Italian Cypress tree in the front yard....that is the tallest one I have ever seen...my Dad planted that tree over 40 years ago...for my little Italian Mom....you can see here how tall it really is...it reaches to the sky....and is home to many many little birdies!.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Your home looks so pretty all decked out in new paint. It looks warm and inviting and like it could just reach out and envelope you with a hug....just the perfect kind of house for you. The trees are incredible! You live in an enchanted cottage surrounded by enchanted woods.

Oops, almost forgot....the tulip is beautiful. My mom had a tulip bed in our yard and they always remind me of her.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Maybe get An to paint the tree house to match the house. Burgundy with white trim. Dress that baby up and put a bird house on it and some fake flower flower boxes at the windows. Retrofit it like you do everything else. I like the idea. Cute.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Well, Ms, Vicci, that Italian Cypress is impressive. And to have been planted by your Papa, ever more specialer. Wow! Spell check allows specialer. But with only one "L." Hmm.....

Okay. No new post at my blog, BUT I did post something today that you will be receiving in another day or two and you are gonna LIKE it! Check your mailbox, girlfren! xo, G

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Get it? CHECK your mailbox????

Yeah, Baby, Yeah-----do beHAVE!

9:00 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

It's all just beautiful...and done in time to bask in the summer days under the welcome blanket of your Daddy's cypress! How wonderful!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Your place looks great Vicci, and reflects all the love within it and spent on it. That tree is amazing, a living memorial to your Mom.
Give your Dad a hug from me...I will write soon sweetie..
Hugs
xx

5:32 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Maybe when we become neighbors in August we can have tea in your garden :) I'm a little Italian. lol

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License