Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Earring Marathon




I just finished writing a long post..and blogger didn't let me post it!!!!! I hate when that happens! My girlfriend asked me if I would make 40 pairs of earrings for her shop...(she would pay me..of course)...so yesterday morning after running errands the last stop on my list was the bead store...hours later...(and 75.00 more broke) I finally walked in the door at 1pm..started to make earrings...I finished the last pair at 1am in the morning!!! A grand total of 41 pairs! My friend is coming over this morning to see them...hope she likes them!
It rained yesterday..finally...and boy did it rain! We even got some thunder! My sister is coming over tomorrow and we are going to paint the white trim on the house....then we will be all finished!!!! Yippee! I also have more art to finish...and I MUST clean the "you know where"...after my little earring making marathon the place has beads...bags...wires...etc. everywhere! Need to go grocery shopping later..but after being up until the wee hours I feel like a zombie today! The photos above are some of the results of the earring making adventure !

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

If she doesn't love them she's nuts!! They're gorgeous. I can't imagine making 40 pairs of anything!! I would be zonked after just a few.
We got some sprinkles today but nothing much. It's windy and chilly.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Next time ask me to deliver the beads. I have tons you can have for free.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I wonder how this works

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Not once. Not twice, but thrice I have had new posts rejected by Blogger. So. I got smart. I back-arrowed, copied, then backed all the way out and opened a new window for a new post and pasted. Voila!

Try it, Vicci. Or have you already tried that and been thwarted?

Me want earrings. Me send check. Me look for instructions in email.

Love,
Me

2:12 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Wow! Girl, you have been busy! They are lovely! I love ear rings! I will put an out-fit together around the ear rings. LOL!

If your friend does not like them... she is crazy!

Yippie! Your house will be all painted and done! I love that red/white!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Girl, you do not do things by halves, do you..?
These are great..!
Just one problem..she will sell these so fast, she's gonna ask you to make more...LOL
Glad the painting party was a success, the house looks great..
Hugs
xx

12:51 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Those are so cool girlie!! You have so many talents! I hope she pays you well for those beautys!
Miss Ya!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

5:54 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

The earrings are lovely. How would anyone know which pair to buy, you would have to buy more than one. Wow 40 pairs is a lot though. Hope they sell well.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License