Monday, April 02, 2007



Good Monday Morning! Here are some photos from the busy weekend.....Saturday we went to Ty's baseball game....Go Ravens! We went over to my son's yesterday...said he had something to show me...inside the kitchen cabinet underneath the sink this is what I saw....mama kitty and 2 of her 4 tiny babies just born hours before....life is so precious!
Today I hope to finish a collage that I must mail....and "maybe" clean the studio...I'm also looking forward to doing some work outside..another coat of trim on the windows...and some yard work...Spring is simply beautiful in Northern California..the most perfect 70-80 degree weather...clear bright blue sky days...and tons of little buds and shoots sprouting everywhere...I'm loving it!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

Ty is looking so serious and mature in that uniform. And the kittens are adorable. Are the other two tabbys too?

Oh and I heard you had company for a few hours on Sunday too. LOL

5:46 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Ty looks focused. She is a lovely girl, you have to be so proud of her.
Don't tempt me by showing kitten pictures, I miss mine so much.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

awww... I just love little kittens. They are so cute!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Awhhhhhh,, sweet Ty and sweet Mama Cat and Kittens!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

3:52 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Awwww.....precious babies under the sink!
Geesh! Is it me or is TY growing up rapidly?!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License