Sunday, February 11, 2007


Okay...please hang in there with me....I got a new printer...(yes)!!! but I have to learn the ins and outs all over again...I switched from an HP to an Epson....I know that the new one will be lots better...but it's gonna take me awhile to get it perfected! I've had a really busy weekend....and I managed to get another very old vintage photo album to scan.....(big smile)...the photo above is from the album.....underneath the photo my Grandmother wrote:
"Her father was telegraph operator in Verdi (Nevada)...later he was train dispatcher out of Sparks (Nevada).

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Vicci..I love her dress, and her boots..!
She looks lovely.
Is/was she related to you..?

6:56 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I've been trying to call you but you are probably off in the studio with so much distance between you and the phone. I'll try again. I want to hear about the album.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

The outfit she's wearing is just so cute! That big bow in the front is what makes it.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her outfit - that big bow! Great picture!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I love your vintage photo albums. I love her dress! I wonder what she was thinking about?

2:16 PM  
Blogger veryoleman said...

I'll taake a copy of this to verdi tomorrow and see if we can find out who she is

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License