Monday, February 05, 2007

HELP!!!!!!


HELP!!!!!!!! This is exactly what I feel like today!!!!! I haven't been ignoring anybody...and whenever I get the chance I do look at blogs...and read all your wonderful comments...but since Friday things around here have been crazy! We spent Saturday grocery shopping...and running errands...I made a huge pot of chili...and worked in the yard...yesterday was more of the same... working in the kitchen...doing laundry....and last night... just when I thought I had it all done....the toilets...bathtubs....sinks...all back up. I used every towel in the house getting it all cleaned up....then first thing this morning...it all backs up again! Andy is home from work today so he could crawl underneath the house to see what the problem is...meanwhile...I'm running outside somewhere on the back north forty so I can go to the bathroom....Andy uncaps one of the pipes under the house...all the water drains out...he runs a "snake" through the pipes....comes back into the house...I'm washing all the towels....AND...it starts all over again....so...we have decided that the septic tank needs pumped...I called the "septic tank man"....no answer...I left an URGENT message.....and, it's 3 hours later...I'm still waiting for a call back!!!! Meanwhile....well! you get the picture! The cat picture above is "I'm Up to My Neck In $%FR$#@dzc32$"!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here...just BUSY....

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

Ohhh Vicci!!! :( I am so sorry you are so deep in it. I wish I lived close to you. I would be over there helping you!!

Isn't that the way it is?!! You get everything done and whammo!

As my mom would say when I have days like this... "this to shall pass."

OxO angela

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Sweetie! The blogs can wait! (Although I'm sure you'd much rather be reading and comments and having FUN!) But first things first, and the first is to deal with the @#$%! I hope that repairman is able to get over there ASAP and do his thing so you don't have to go to the back north forty to do yours! We're all hoping this will pass soon. Nasty stuff like this shouldn't happen to someone as sweet as you!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Vicci I'm so sorry you are experiencing such chaos, I guess the good part is that you do have the wilds right over there and down that trail where you can use the wilds like the rest of the wild animals. It is your turn to return to nature. LOL I'm really sorry for this added chaos.

Love you cuz,
Maryellen

6:21 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Oh, no!!! That's terrible. I can deal with just about anything except plumbing problems! I hope you get the septic pumped out soon and things can get back to "normal"

10:48 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Hope things are all back to normal Vicci...!
Sounds as if you have had your work cut out for you...
hugs..x
Will email soon..

1:59 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

OMG!!! Bless your heart! What a
"crappy" way to start your week. We have a septic tank but it was pumped clean before we moved in 13 years ago,,hope it stays well until we move this spring, hopefully! Hang in there Girlie! I will be thinking about you!

3:55 PM  
Blogger horse n kat said...

That must be terible. Can't imagine.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License