Thursday, February 01, 2007


Background for the Round Robin canvas collabrative swap...one person does the background...sends it on to the second person who does the main theme... then on to the third person for embellishment and finish..then back to me...all finished and beautiful! We are doing 2 of these...this is my first background piece...I'm working on another right now...for this one I used paint..gel medium...and cut up scraps of paper...also used a few stamp images...and sanded the whole thing...it's going to be cool to see the finished products!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I think the colours here are great, and I can't wait to see the finished piece..be sure to show us.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing idea! I always enjoyed doing fiction round robins, but do to them in art sounds so innovative to me. This is a great start! I'll be waiting to see how it develops!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

This is beautiful!

10:43 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

Absolutely beautiful!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I love how this came out, Vicci!!! It will be interesting to see how everyone interprets our backgrounds. I think we are all in for a few surprises (good ones, I hope!) XOXO

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License