Sunday, January 21, 2007

Saturday The 20th.....


This is how my Saturday the 20th started...(my horoscope was in my e-mail)...notice the last sentence. A bunch of us bloggers and artists decided to get together here in Placerville for visiting....and meeting some new faces. We decided to meet at The Golden Dragon restaurant for Chinese food.
I Had so Much Fun !!!!!!
I enjoyed seeing my friend Annie who lives in Turlock, and meeting her friends, Biene, also from Turlock, and Barbara who lives in Diamond Springs. I got to see my cousin Maryellen who lives in Sacramento...whom I don't get to see enough. I also got to meet my fellow blogger and artist friend Lisa (oceandreamer) who lives in Fremont.
We had a delicious lunch and exchanged all kinds of goodies....we laughed...smiled alot...talked...ate...and had a great time...only thing was the time went by way to fast!!!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

What an absolutely fantastic weekend you have had. Lisa Oceandreamer was telling me last week that you were all going to meet up! How fantastic! I love your collaged candles is it the cylinders or the actual candles that are collaged, how do you make them they are beautiful. You glazed angel is to die for.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

oh how I wish the time didn't run out so fast - next time will be longer and we just have to do art all together!! Is there NOTHING you can't do my friend - you amaze me!
XOXO
Love,
Lisa

p.s. the fudge was YUMMY!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I am so envious..! You all look great and your happy smiling faces tell the story.
I knew you would have the best time...!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Oh My Gosh!! I live in Hughson. It is only 6 miles from Turlock!!

Ahhh! I bet you DID have fun! I am so happy for all of you's!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun, Vicci! I had no idea you lived close enough to blog-friends that you could visit one another! How cool that you all could get together for Chinese and talk, artsy or otherwise!

(Fellow Cancer here...not that I really believe in horoscopes...but just mentioned in passing because we seem to have a growing list of things in common...)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

Just wandered over from Lisa's blog. Your Sat. post immediately made me smile as 7/21 is my DH's birthday too.

Now I'm going back to look at all your lovely art.

Darla

5:14 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Time flies when you meet up with Bloggers! And the Chinese? I am hopping a plane for the next meeting!
xo

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

Hi Vicci!! thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I lost so many favourites a few weeks ago and still trying to locate them. some I can't find until they comment.
I am so glad you go to meet up with some internet friends, it is the best fun! xox

12:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I loved your charms and have seen your picture all over blogland ;)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License