Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Things Friday


sitting on the grass with a child and playing
getting rid of a headache
mountain-ledge flowers blooming on sky-high rocky peaks
letting your skin breathe
living life spontaneously
icy clear water
places heavy with history
african violets
a quiet, unspoiled island
glowing all day
photographing the changes of season
making root beer floats with long spoons and straws
whims
when small miracles occur
the flag flying
noticing how dirty your windows are and knowing that winter is almost over
****************************************************
I just noticed how dirty my windows were the other day......but....I don't think that winter is almost over! We still need to get all that rain in March! I've been in the studio listening to music and working like MAD on some projects!!! Hope everyone has a stunning Friday....and a weekend that is perfect!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Living Life Spontaneously...ahh yes!

:-)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hey girlie,,love the happy friday list. Awhh, who cares about dirty windows,,I don't,,not when I can do art instead of cleaning windows,lol. Have a wonderful week-end!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Justgivemepeace said...

A stunning Friday... I love it! And it has been! Watch your box, passing the trash! And the postman only rings twice! Happy New Year, Girl, you are an angel!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I do love your "Happy Friday List."
Your list always let us see a little more about what makes you "tick." And they always bring a smile to my face.

Thank You for sharing!!

I hope you have a great weekend!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Friday lists! There's a lot to be learned about a person by seeing what they consider special. You see such beauty in everyday, ordinary things that a lot of people just take for granted. Yep...even the dirty windows! Love you...enjoy your busy-busy time in the studio!

5:46 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Dear Sweet Vicci, Thank You & Here's to a glorious week-end!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

Love ya~!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci...love your happy things list and of course my favorite one is the very first one on the list :o)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License