Monday, January 29, 2007

Granddaughters Rule!!!!!!!!


My beautiful grandchild..Tylene Mae (Ty)....she will be 10 years old in July!! I can hardly believe that! It seems like only yesterday that I was in the birthing room waiting for her to enter the world....Just as I was leaving the house today to run errands my Son called and wanted me to come over and stay with Ty until her Mom got home...He had a meeting to attend....she is sick with the flu that is making the rounds...Andy is just getting over it. I stopped at the store for some juice ...and headed on over ......Ty wanted me to watch her favorite movie with her called "Aquamarine"....about 2 young girls and a mermaid...it was really cute! I hate it when the kids get sick......and after Andy being sick these last 2 weeks...and my brother...and my sister-in-law...I've about had it with this flu bug that's goin around...it seems to just hang on...Its been such a strange winter....freezing cold at night...warm during the day...and NO RAIN! We are setting a record for having the least amount of rain in a January....I hope it rains soon...or else we will have a hot dry summer ....with hardly any water in the rivers and lakes...
When I was over at Tony and Dawn's I got this BEAUTIFUL picture of Ty.....I just LOVE it! She is also such a sweet little girl!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

She is a beauty..and I would be proud of her too. She looks like you Vicci..!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I can't believe how young girls wear lip stick these days. She is a sweetie Vicci. You have every reason to be proud.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Wow, I agree, the resemblance is eerie.
You are both stunners!
Cuter than a bug's ear!
Could just dunk you both in my coffee!!!!!!
As for the flu, that sucks big ones.
Give her a get well hug from us!
love ya Vic!
xo

6:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

she's beautiful, what a joy! I'm sure she liked having you there to watch her movie with her...who wouldn't feel better with your sweet self. hope that flu bugs goes away and stays away.

XOXO

8:15 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

She is beautiful! She looks alot like you.!!

I work in a cafeteria... and we have so many kids out.

It is going to be a dry summer... that means fires. My husband and I were just discussing this.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

she sure does look like a sweetie! look at that twinkle in her eye.
I hope it rains for you too - we are in the grips of a severe drought at the moment. the world's weather is going crazy

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Yes, granddaughters are SO special! Sorry Ty got caught by that nasty ol' flu bug, but with a smile that big and bright, it's clear she was happy getting a visit and a movie with her grandma Vicci!

11:09 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Viici!
Just beautiful!!!
Her smile, like yours, seem sto mirror the soul...simply beautiful!

However, I am still realing in the fact that you have a TEN year old grand-baby!
Unbeleivable.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License