Wednesday, October 25, 2006


This is the "Summer" tag that I finished....it's really not a very good scan...so I will go outside later and try to take a better photo...I used all kinds of homemade paper...H2O's....little pieces of shell...gold flakes...I finished the "Fall" also...Today in between the cleaning I am working on the other seasons. YES...I am in a frenzy to get some cleaning done today...scrubbing the floor...dusting...all the stuff that I want to get over with...I use to be such a cleaning freak....one little speck of dust and I was on it!!! Not anymore!!! I've come to realize that it's just not that important ...so many more things to do...THAT are way more important...(like blogging)..ha! No...really....there are just too many things that I'd rather be doing with my time other than house-cleaning! So...instead of being a freak about it now...I wait alot longer before attacking the dust.....instead of mopping the floor every other day...now it's once a week....and I'm alot happier! I still DO have to make the bed everyday.....(some things will never change)....
I went back down to my friend's shop last night for a few hours...we started cleaning out cupboards...actually got quite abit done....I picked up a few more nice cards...and some luscious smelling pineapple soap....can't wait to take a nice long bath and use that! Perfect for tonight after my housecleaning today!! It's abit cooler today...and windy...still feels nice though!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pineapple soap...Ever had the problem of liking the way a soap smells so much that you just want to eat it?
One time I just could not resist...so...I tasted it...YUCK! I won't be doing that again anytime soon...LOL!
Have a Great day!

:-D

11:04 AM  
Blogger Justgivemepeace said...

I wish I was down by the Sea! Love it! The colors glitter over the screen. Reminds me of the coquina carpeted beaches I LOVE!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License