Friday, October 20, 2006

10 More Things to be Happy About Friday

1. the chatter of talking women.
2. fabric collage paintings.
3. laughing to keep from crying.
4. thunderstorms.
5. breath-catching evenings.
6. magic lanterns.
7. dogs that guzzle beer from a dish,shed profusely,nap on the living room sofa, and sleep on a family member's bed.
8. being remembered long after the holidays are forgotten.
9. time to browse.
10. Morris, the finicky cat.
These Fridays seem to be coming around faster and faster! Oh!!!! and another thing I'm happy about today is that I feel lots better! I drank lots of water....and relaxed most of the day yesterday....and read a book...that seemed to do the trick. I have a few errands to run today...and I'm going to try to work on the tags...and do the "metal" card for the art deck challenge...Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger primdollie said...

Off work for 2 days and get to do art and knit!!!!! yippee!!hugs Linda

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thunderstorms are so Fantastic! They make a person feel so creative...like if you're zapped with electric energy fed to you from the storm!
I'm glad you are feeling better.
:-D

6:33 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

You always have such great lists on Fridays. Glad you're feeling better.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Yay its the week-end! I hope your feeling better and have a great week-end! I will let you know what I all great stuff I buy at the stamping convention!
Talk to you soon girlie!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License