Thursday, October 19, 2006


I am sick today!!!! It started last night with a runny nose....getting worse as the night went on....today I feel downright yukky!!!! I can't be sick!!!! I always have too much to do...and always someone to take care of...I took some Advil Cold medicine...hope it works! My eyes are droopy...and I feel like just going back to bed....but...instead I'm going to go into the studio and work on those tags...and a theme card...the theme this week is metal....I have to think on that.
It is another beautiful day today....temps. are supposed to be 75 to 8o.....such perfect weather. Can you believe that it's Thursday already??????? Daylight savings time is a week from Sunday....This photo is one of my plants outside....I think the different colors of green in this plant are pretty...I'm going to have to bring my plants in very soon....Not Yet!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, Vicci...i hate to hear that you are sick. hope you get better soon. take care of yourself :o)

3:06 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

awwwww, Vicci! Wishing you soft kleenexes, crisp clean air, vitamin C, and a get well soon!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better by the time you get this message!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick. Drink gallons of water! You'll be better soon!
:-(

7:10 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I hope you feel better soon and it's ok to give yourself permission to just go to bed if you feel like it - even for a little while. drink plenty of fluids!!!
Sending the healing fairies!
XOXO

12:51 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I didn't get around to the blogs yesterday and I'm just catching up. I hope you got to work on your tags and other artwork. That should make you feel better.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License