Wednesday, October 18, 2006


This is the 2nd page for Deb's calendar. I'm going to finish the tags now....and I'm making some atc's....I will also put the last few little things in the bottles and get them ready to mail....then....on to more swaps!
I did make the coconut cake yesterday that I had been planning on....It came out divine!!! It's huge with 3 layers...tons of frosting....and lots of coconut! I'll take some over to my brother's...and down to my sister's office...
It is really beautiful out today.....the sun is bright and warm!!! The dog and cat are both sleeping in the sunshine on the front porch....I love it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cake sure does sound good...I wonder if you can send me a slice via email...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License