Saturday, October 14, 2006

The MeMe of Three

The MeMe of Three.....I was tagged by Maryellen at http://oldcrowknee.blogspot.com/

1. Things that scare me:
snakes
war
forest fires

2. People who make me laugh:
my son can always bring a smile to my face and make me laugh.
My friend Charles.
Robin Williams.

3. Things I hate the most:
Rudeness....Rudeness....and Rudeness.

4. Things I don't understand:
rude mean people.
people that are abusive.
people who hurt animals.

5. Things I'm doing right now:
getting ready to do some house cleaning.
making my Dad breakfast.
thinking about what kind of tags to do for a swap.

6. Things I want to do before I die:
travel to Europe.
go sky-diving.
finish my quilts for my Granddaughter.

7. Unique things I can do:
Anything I REALLY want to do.

8. Ways to describe my personality:
friendly.
smart.
talented.

9. Things I can't do:
math problems.
drive a stick-shift.
hurt an animal.

10. Things I think you should listen to:
Rock and Roll...really loud!
silence.
laughter.

11. Things you should never listen to:
gossip.
the media (all the time).
rude people.

12. Things I'd like to Learn:
how to knit and tat and crochet.
how to skydive.
how to solder.

13. Favorite Foods:
tacos.
rice pudding.
pizza.

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
water.
tea (hot).
Squirt.

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
Martin and Lewis.
American Bandstand.
Ed Sullivan.

The three people I am tagging:
Dave Navarro at: http://6767.com/

I'm only tagging one......and he's it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

You know I giggled when I read "Squirt". Remember that when you came down for EJ and I was all confused thinking they didn't make it anymore and Sara went and got one for you at the corner store. Cute moment!

So I take it you don't like Rudeness, did I get that message right. LOL

Jane's 3 ATC's to me are on my blog now. Go look when you have a moment.

Love ya Cuz

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can understand your feelings on rudeness...
When I was a child and someone was rude to me, it would make me very sad. It would hurt very much; even if it wasn't always aimed at me. I can't stand when people are rude.

8:33 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

"Rock and Roll really loud!" I love it!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License