Thursday, October 12, 2006


Is today REALLY Thursday???!!!!! Here is an atc I made the other night....I decided after I made it that he needed some glasses...(so he could read better)...
I am going to be working all day on ART...getting packages ready to mail...starting another cabinet card..(I am addicted to those now)...and going to the store for milk!!! It is another picture perfect day outside...speaking of pictures...I'm going to grab the camera and go on a small little photo taking journey!!! I have more Halloween atcs to post later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

The glasses are perfect!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

your art takes my breath away!!
you are also putting me to total shame on the bottle swap....I must get busy and break out and break free and fill, fill, fill!!!!
XOXO

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

This is so fun Vicci. I just love this one. OMG Oh and speaking of ATC's I just posted my cards from Beth. Go see!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License