Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Here is another cabinet card...the image of the baby girl was not too clear in this particular photo...I'm going to try to do another one...the cabinet cards are hard to find around here...and if you can find them they are so expensive...anywhere from 5.00 to 10.00....crazy! I really love working on these....they do take time because of all the layering and drying ...and I always like adding detail...
Been working outside alot...trying to get things ready for Winter...still have lots of plants to bring in...lots of raking and burning (soon as we can)...still more wood trips to make...etc. I'm working on quite a few swaps...and I've been cleaning out stacks and stacks of old magazines....I really need to do some major dusting!!! AND....everytime I look somewhere I see a new cobweb!!!! I keep telling myself that I'm not going to stress this year over the holidays...what doesn't get done...well..it's not the end of the world...now if only I can stick to it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci...i love the fun and whimsical colors on this cabinet card and the image is adorable.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License