Monday, October 09, 2006


Good Monday Morning everyone!!! It's been a very busy 4 day weekend.....On Saturday we went out to Badger Hill to cut wood...Here I am standing behind the loaded truck. I went grocery shopping yesterday and stopped in one of my favorite stores...TJMax...I LOVE this store....I went in to see what was new...and walked out of there with a brand new beautiful quilt for my bed...marked down from 70.00 to 29.00!!!! I also did alot of yard work this past weekend...lots of raking...and getting things ready for Winter...we saw the geese fly over yesterday...so Winter is coming! While I was busy outside Andy called me to the phone....it was a LOVELY surprise from my sweet friend Beth ( I call her Bethie)....who lives in Tennessee....that was a nice break from working out in the yard....and so sweet of her to call! Thanks Bethie!
I've been making some atc's....instead of doing the cabinet cards that are due on the 20th...I hope to get to them today...I've also been having fun filling 2 bottles that are for a swap with Beth and Lisa...it's really been a nice llllooong weekend....doing some work...doing some art...not cooking (we had pizza)...listening to music...oh!!! I almost forgot!!! Guess what! The Mama kitty (feral) who lives out back behind the garage had 3 MORE kittens! I got to see them for the first time this morning...they are ADORABLE!!!! I took pictures this morning and will post them soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

Wow, you sure did load that truck to the brim. Cute pic of you.
Speaking of Beth(ie), I mailed her cards off a few days back, should get them soon. Sunday I came up with the ideas and yesterday I put together the 3 ATC's for JaneJaneJane in NY. Will get my walk in today taking them over to the P.O.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

That's a lot of firewood! You look cute peeking out from in back of it!

Beth is such a sweet person. What a nice surprise for you.

Can't wait to see photos of the baby kittens! And I love the cat ATC's you posted.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License