Thursday, October 05, 2006



I am going to take a day of solitude...quiet...and refelection ....In Lancaster PA. they are burying the little Amish girls who were killed on Monday...
I was born and raised in Lancaster...I am very familiar with the Amish people and their way of life....my heart aches for them....Much closer here at home today my heart is also heavy. October 5th... 4 short years ago ....we lost my precious nephew Adam...He was only 16 years old...my sister's only child..All of us MISS HIM so much....If I had only one wish...I wish people would learn to live in Peace and Harmony...and be Kind to each other. I am going to reflect upon my family today...each and every one of them... how much I Love them...and how thankful I am.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I find I have no words....just hugs.
XOXO
Lisa

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you honey, it is a sad day..........

3:27 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh,,I sure feel for you,,and I feel for the Amish too. Such wonderfully kind people,,and they have no bitterness,,

4:03 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

I will leave you to your silent remembrance day. Have a peaceful one.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh I agree 100%. So sad.... we have a HUGE Amish community here -- it's subdued there this week....

5:02 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

(((Amen)))

5:13 PM  
Blogger becca said...

yes, and I called tina just to tell her I love her and was thinking of her and john...such precious people to have such a hard blow hit them...adam is still with us though...all we have to do is feel his presence. (((HUGGS)))

7:47 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm late to comment but I feel as you do....more kindness is needed in the world.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License