Friday, September 29, 2006

Things to Be HAPPY About FRIDAY!!!!!

It's Friday already!!!!!! Holy Smokes....I don't know where this past week went? I 've been buried in the art room sorting through piles and piles of paper! I took a break yesterday and went outside to take a photo of this lovely sage bush...it's always the last to bloom. I hope to finish the art room today.... I do have some errands to run...but...Here are 10 more things to be HAPPY about on this FRIDAY!!!!!!!
1. running down a beach.
2. sunrise at 5am.
3. turning a plush bath sheet into a sarong.
4. yard sales.
5. a silly bubble of anticipation.
6. carrying cups of coffee out to the porch to enjoy the morning sunshine.
7. dreaming on the riverbank.
8. late roses.
9. wet babies.
10. feeling witty, confident, devastatingly feminine.
And.......five more for good measure....
11. photography.
12. a rolltop desk.
13. imparting an aura of passion, childlike innocence, or serenity.
14. rural roadside stands.
15. a street full of bookstores and art galleries.

Think on these things for abit...they should bring a nod and smile to your face!!! Have a LOVELY Friday...EVERYONE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Thanks for doing these. I like all of them, especially the last two!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I agree with Janet,,I look for to your thankful fridays!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Thanks for all the thoughts shared here Vicci but I know the yard sale one is really your favorite. Big silly grin here. My favorite, of course, is not words, but the visual. The photograph is nothing less that pure artistic form. It pulls me in, leads my eyes around and then holds me firm in its beauty. Gorgeous. Good job.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jungle Jane said...

where to hell have you been?
Jane

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License