Monday, September 25, 2006

This is how I feel today because PROGRESS is being made in the art room....I will work more on it later and post a picture! I'm running late today because Blogger was being very stubborn this morning! I have to go run a bunch of errands...post office...etc. I was tagged by Lisa yesterday. Go check out her blog at http://handofenchantment.blogspot.com/

The Rules are:

1. Grab the book nearest to you...no cheating!

2. Open to page 123

3. Scroll down to the fifth sentence.

4. Post text of next 3 sentences on to your blog....name the book and the author. Tag 3 people.

I think it could be said that in the last decade of her life Teresia was in her old age. I do not know if elephants become senile. Teresia always seemed to have all her faculties intact.

Taken from...."INTIMATE NATURE" The Bond Between Women and Animals. This is a collection of many different stories about animals written by (just to name a few)...Dian Fossey...Jane Goodall...Barbara Kingslver...Susan griffin...Marge Piercy....etc.

I now TAG.....Maryellen.....Beth.....and Daisy........

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Just dropping in to say hi :) I've been reading up and loved your hutch and artwork.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

YAY!!! The hutch is home,,and your going to have that baby shining! And I can see some of your awesome art show cased in those glass cabinets. Ok,,I am getting you back,,I tagged you. I was tagged twice,,your on the first tag!
Love U Girlie!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I love that art work....it says it all!
XOXO
Lisa

5:43 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Vic this card is so Way Over the Top FUN FUN FUN.

New rules: don't ever tag me again or I'll run away from home. Just kidding. Beth tagged me too, as you know, because she tagged you too.

Can't wait to read your 5 wierd things.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License