Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Okay.....The shelves in the hutch are "getting there"......I hope to finish that room today!!! (Except for all the paper I must go through)...If anyone needs any kind of paper item???!!! just let me know...I have tons of it...and I'm most happy to share! Background paper?????
I looked in some antique shops yesterday for cabinet cards...I joined a swap to alter 3 cabinet cards...If anyone has a surplus of cabinet cards I'd be willing to trade for something?????
I'm always tired at this time of year...the days getting shorter....getting darker earlier....the body is starting to adjust to daylight savings time right around the corner...makes it harder to get up in the morning....I don't know where the Summer went!????? It is still really warm here during the day....as soon as the sun goes down you can feel a tiny bit of Fall in the air...Fall comes late to Northern California...we see the leaves change colors...but...not for very long....and then Winter is upon us...which is usually pretty mild....Someone asked me the other day what my plans were for the holidays???? I'm NOT even ready to go there yet!!!! Part of me is still in that "Indian Summer Mode".....starting to think just a tiny bit about Halloween!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Everything is looking lovely and ready for your beautiful creations to unfold!!! The hutch is the perfect display!

I know what you mean about Fall here, we finally see it or feel and it's winter and the leaves all fall off. I've seen ONE tree locally right now that even has a hint of color to it. so sad. At 88 degrees yesterday I have to consult the calendar just to know it's supposed to be Fall.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Yes we are having a lovely indian summer over here as well. So must make the most of it before true autumn hits. Still very envious of your hutch. xx

12:45 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

mother nature is menopausal - one day here it is 30 degrees centigrade, the next 15 centigrade.
when you get tired - take a nap - it is important not to push yourself - well, that is what I tell myself!

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License