Friday, October 13, 2006

More Things Friday the 13th.....

Happy Friday Everyone....I took a little drive yesterday to Camino... headed to the tiny little Post Office...past these pumpkins at Boa Vista Apple Ranch....had to stop at the thrift store (of course)....I got a wonderful vintage Nature book that was published in 1943...lots of cool photos of flowers and birds...and butterfies...images that I like to use for my art...I always get so excited when I find old books and odds and ends that I can use...right away my mind starts seeing cool collages...and atc's...and postcards...cabinet cards...whatever..also found some goodies to stuff in the bottles for the bottle swap that I'm doing. I took lots of nice photos on my little trip..like the pumpkins in this photo...Don't these pumpkins look perfect...???? They are all shaped so round and smooth...great for carving! Here we are on another "10 things to be HAPPY about Friday"...again!
1. a wood fire.
2. the apple of your eye.
3. a romp in the hayloft.
4. in the autumn, ravines aglow with the fiery brillance of sugar maple and witch hazel.
5. butterscotch brownies.
6. a walk down a pine-needled path.
7. reminiscing.
8. daydreamers.
9. the only sounds at night being the conversations of tree frogs, locusts, and owls.
10. the early dry dark of an October.
************************************************************
How's that for a "Fall-ish" list of things!!!!???????
I have to go to the grocery store this morning.....but...once I get home I plan on working on a tag that I need to send off....another cabinet card....and who knows what else...I am most definitely on the creative fast track lately....can't seem to concentrate on anything else...I go to bed thinking about all the art that I want to do...so much...that sometimes I get up and write it all down....I should be cleaning the house (dusting all those cobwebs).....and a million other things...oh well...it is...what it is...Hope all you wonderful bloggers that I LOVE have a simply CREATIVE FRIDAY!!!!!!! Full of DOING ALL the things that YOU LOVE to do!!!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

I just tagged you with a MeMe on my blog. You'll need to go fetch it if you want to play. OK if you don't have time of course.
I see you've been real active with your camera.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

What a wonderful pic of the pumpkins. I bought a nice one yesterday and a hugh yellow mum to sit on a bale of hay in the front yard.
I do Love FALL!!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License