Monday, October 23, 2006

Little Angel Baby

She is adorable!!!!! This is baby "Lola"......I just got this photo...and wanted to post it! My friends who live in The Netherlands just added this precious little girl to their family..She was born in July.....I think she is the sweetest...look at those little lips...and those little cheeks...I can just imagine how baby soft her skin is... I can smell that clean fresh scent of a baby....I love this photo...I wonder every time I look at it what she is dreaming about ??? This is "PURE INNOCENCE".

2 Comments:

Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

How precious she is!
Cupid lips! Just adorable.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love baby pics and this one is so sweet.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License