Tuesday, October 24, 2006


I have got to finish those tags today!!!! I am staying home all day in my most comfy levis...and old t-shirt...and working on projects!!! Art....and cleaning out another stack of old magazines....making some banana bread...watering the flowers...
I went down to my friend's shop last night...she owns a Bath and Body shop here in town called "Body Basics"....I helped her put away box after box of the most luscious smelling goodies...candles...soaps...lotions.....oils...incense....cremes....pure heaven for the nose!!! Of course..I wanted one of everything! I did get my new calendar for 2007 from "Camelot"...and some nice cards...(one of them is above)....also some great "lip theory" from a company called "einstien"....they make the greatest lip creme to keep moisture in your lips...I'll be going back down there tonight.....think I'll bring back some wonderful soap....I usually get paid in cash or merchandise...and..I usually go for the merchandise....treat myself!
I am babysitting my son's dog today...."Bella"....she's a good girl...I love her...I'm getting ready to go take her and Toby for a walk...another beautiful day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

MMMM,,,I love Bath and Body foo foo. I wish I had a friend who owned a shop like that. Love the baby pic too. Don't babys smell so yummy? Have a great time tonight too girlie!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

You have had what I call a 'stolen day' today, so have I, its when you just enjoy doing bits and pieces around the house, pleasing yourself and totally at peace.

5:01 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

She is sooooo pretty...how I wish I were her, not because of her beauty, but her blessed rest.

9:39 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

btw- I also love the name Bella ....classic! She must be a pleasure!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

That card is so pretty. And lucky you to get to help your friend with all those goodies.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License