Friday, October 27, 2006

The Tags

I am having a hard time with Blogger this morning...I've been trying and trying to post a picture for hours....I finally managed to get this in here...I have lots more! I'll keep trying! I got the tags done!!!! Here they are all together...I am satisfied! I used all kinds of handmade paper...inks....chalks....glaze...etc. Fun! I got my bottle from Lisa yesterday!!! I have pictures of it and all the wonderful goodies she had crammed in it!!!!! Also....today is "10 Things to be HAPPY about Friday"...so that will be coming...right now I have to go get my Dad something to eat...and run to the store...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Beautiful! Love the color and the texture is.... is making me want to touch them!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

They're all so colorful....and so pretty. I wish I could see them in "real life"

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License