Thursday, October 26, 2006

Spookiness

I took a drive up to one of the local apple ranches to get some fresh veggies yesterday....it was the middle of the day...sunny and bright outside...but the picture I snapped came out like this!!!!
Very spooky!!!!! I worked on the tags yesterday...and guess what!!!??? They are finished! I will take some photos later and post them...AND...I started the house-cleaning!!! I still have lots more to do...but at least I made a start! I'm going to work on more art today....and go get a pumpkin..it's not Halloween time with no pumpkin to carve!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! That is kinda spooky!

Hi Vicci!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I was just there :) Yummy caramel apples.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

ooooh, spiders, even fake ones give me the shakes!!
Cleaning huh? hmm,now what's that mean again? lol! I am so in need of doing that...somehow other things just take priority!
Your bottle should be there any minute!!
Thank you for mine, I am still pouring through its contents!
XOXO

oh and I LOVE that image a couple posts down,it is beyond beautiful!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hi Girlie,

That is spooky but cool too. I LOVE my bottle! You are the best!!
Thanks so much,,your such a sweetie. Big hugs to you! Have a great friday!!

5:14 AM  
Blogger becca said...

Vic I love the pic! That is what makes a particular pic unique...you know what you are taking a pic of but yet it turns out a little more differently in the camera lens. Result? You usually find that pic to be among one of your favorites. Could never be duplicated. Gotta love photography!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Creepy for sure. Tis that season! Bring on the Trick or Treats.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License