Monday, July 16, 2007

AQUA TIME...............



I am cooling off in the AQUA............Andy snapped these yesterday....
Good Monday Morning my sweet friends....I haven't been on the computer very much...so...I have lots of reading and catching up to do.....I have errands to run this morning...AND absolutely must GET BUSY this week and finish some ART projects....I've sort of been on a little vacation....(at home).....working outside among the flowers and veggies...going in the pool to cool off......and doing lots of READING....XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO...it's the lazy wonderful days of Summer that I adore...

6 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

I love this picture of you! This is great!

Hasn't the weather just been glorious!

I have been doing the same here at home, vacationing.. lazy days. It has been wonderful!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Peek-A-Boo, I see you.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

As hot as it has been, I'm glad to see you are cooling off. Way to go!

3:10 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Great pic! Looks so relaxing, cool and fun. Just enjoy those lazy days of summer. Sandy

8:26 PM  
Blogger The Lass said...

me also lazy, n i love stayin at home in summer :D

10:38 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

This is such a neat pic and you look like your enjoying your dip in the pool!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License