Saturday, April 21, 2007


It seems like I always post those old photos of my Dad...but here is one that Al sent to me this morning....It's my Dad (with our dog Duke)....and my Gram, Edna. I'm not real sure of the year..but I think it's taken in the early to mid 70's....
Today it's cooler...rain is coming...hope it holds off until Ty's softball game is over...it starts this morning at 10am.....
I am going to make deep fried asparagus tonight...(in honor of the Stockton Asparagus Festival)....yum!.... I have lots of new swaps to tell you about......(thinking... if I join these swaps I'll get motivated???!!!!)...I know one thing....I better GET BUSY!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Vicci... I love your old photos, cause they look just like mine, only a different faces!

Yumm...I love asparagus. My dad had a little garden, and we would go out and cut the asparagus, wash it off and eat it raw...good memories.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I bought asparaugus today too. Don't you love it. It tastes like spring..`
Love the photo of your Dad and Gram..
Why do photos go that colour, I have some that have gone that way too...?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I love asparagus but I don't think I've ever had it deep fried! Sounds interesting though.

I won't be doing any creating for awhile....I'm dismantling my studio! I need to make the room look presentable for selling. I guess I'll just look at what everyone else is doing!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

We had steamed asparagus two nights ago.. yummy!

I love your old photos, I love the old vehicals too! Does your family still have any of them?

Its interesting about the color of the photos! I have been noticing that too. A lot of mine are like that also.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

What a sweet picture this is Vicci.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License