Wednesday, April 18, 2007


It is alot cooler right now....it's been raining on and off..and more to come. I still haven't done anything to speak of in the studio...but I'm getting ready to start! I've been reading...resting...cooking...baking.....working outside among the flowers... and going to Ty's softball games (weather permitting)....maybe..I just needed a break to do some other things...whatever...I'm going to go with the flow...and let it come "natural".....I snapped this photo yesterday before the rain started....I love the color!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Beautiful flower. Love the color too. I like them, sometimes, in just this stage. All promises.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Rosebuds, there is nothing sweeter..!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Button said, very beautiful! Hi honey, I'm doing fine, very busy with work but all is well. I love you! give my love to our dad for me.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I love rose buds too. And that color of pink is sweet!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

It will come to you Naturally,,don't you worry,,your muse just needs a break right now, thats all. Rosebud is so pretty.

6:53 PM  
Blogger eb said...

what a beautiful rose bud -

xox - eb.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License