Thursday, March 08, 2007

SPRING.....maybe???!!!



The apricot tree is blooming...and so is the pretty purple vinca...Spring is on it's way....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't freeze or snow again...it has been known to happen....Can you tell that I sorta have Spring fever???? I'm anxious to start working out in the yard...get my hands in the dirt and plant some new flowers in the flower garden...I'm even thinking about EXPANDING the flower garden....and starting the veggie garden...nothing like fresh veggies from the garden! We had a light rain last night...which was perfect...it watered everything...and now the sun is shining bright...supposed to be 75 degrees this weekend!
I finished a canvas yesterday for the RR...and made more links for the charm necklace...I'm going to work on that again today...plus clean the studio..I've been working on it...slowly! This weekend is daylight savings time...yippee! Doesn't it seem like you get more done when it stays lighter longer???? Even though no matter how you see it...there is only 24 hours in a day! I'm like a bear coming out of hibernation....all I want to do in the winter is stay inside...all warm and cozy...and eat soups...and stews and "heavy food"....come spring...I want to be outside...play in the dirt...eat veggies and salads....summer arrives, and I want to play in the water...drink lots of ice cold drinks..and eat more veggies and salads....(and ice cream)...shed more clothes...and pin my hair up...in the winter my hair stays down....(keeps the neck warm)....I just love the seasons....and I'm always READY for the next one when it comes...so...I AM READY FOR SPRING! Are You?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

I love how observant you are of the littlest things in life. You know it is all to be appreciated.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

We appreciate spring after the winter's chill, and then summer because of it's warmth. Just when the heat gets to be too much, Fall is here to cool us off, and give us some different colours to enjoy.
Then when we need something different, winter creeps in and we can stay indoors and follow different interests.
Mother Nature holds the balance, and she usually has it just right. However as I get older, Winter seems to long and Summer far too short.
I have spring fever too..!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License