Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Charming Weekend




These beautiful charms and pin are from my sweet friend Catherine....all the little packages at the top are what the little charms came in....she is so clever...and a brillant artist...
Thank-you my friend for your wonderful gift...you inspire me!
I've only been gone for a few days from the computer...it seems like longer!
Thanks to everyone who left well wishes for my sister!!! I am very happy to say that she came through the surgery just fine...and is home recovering!
This weekend the weather is so perfect...yesterday and today temps. in the 70's...I noticed that the tulips are growing fast....and tiny little buds are sprouting everywhere...I am anxious to get my hands in dirt again!
I've been working on making a necklace for my charms....and also making more charms for another swap..making these little charms is addicting...trying to find odd little doo-dads from around the house...in junk drawers...the garage...that can be altered to make a charm...it's always fun to see what people think of....puzzle pieces....old bobbins..washers...fuses....wire..beads...wood....old rulers...clay....coins....seashells...glass....just to name a few! Hope everyone is having a superb weekend...I am going to try to get caught up on reading some blogs today.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

I can't wait to see your necklace1
The odd little doo-dads altered to make charms sounds so interesting... can not wait to see them also!

OxO

4:49 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I think your weather is as crazy as ours. Snow one day and 70s the next. I am ready to play in the dirt too. I Love the charms that your friend sent. I have been making some soldered pendants. Fun! Hope you have a great week!
xoxoxoxoxoox

5:05 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

glad to see you back on your computer and in the studio a bit. So glad to hear Tina is doing as well as can be expected.

Amanda and Sara were over ATCing today. They send you big hugs. So do I, of course.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License