Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Things Friday


quiet free hours to sit by a fire
when the rain stops and the sun comes out
an echo
waking up early and having breakfast together outside
velvet voices
falling asleep to music
long-stemmed carnations
a window jungle of plants
imported Holland cheese
barbecuing steaks, chops, burgers summer-style on a cold night in a fireplace
"stolen time"
window seats
food for thought
Thumbelina dolls
painting a dream
toys on sticks at amusement parks
the best climbing rocks
frostfire color
lines from favorite movies or poems
****************************************************
Hope everyone has a delightful Friday....I am off to the hospital to be with my sister....Above is one of my home-made kaliedoscopes.
Thank-you to everyone who posted kind words for a speedy recovery for my Sis....Hugs to you all.....

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

'Waking Up And Having Breakfast Together Outside.'
Wonderful...beautiful...haven't done that in years! But I will this week-end! TY for such a wonderful reminder of something simple, yet so very enjoyable!
xoxox

2:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I am SO behind here...but I assure you it's bloggers fault! I wanted to send you love and hugs and a quick recovery for your sis!!
as always your list, photos and art are beyond words beautiful!
XOXO

7:56 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Oh I am so waiting to hear that Tina is OK. I am holding my breath wondering.

11:44 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

"velvet voices" "painting a dream".......Wonderful week-end words!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Vicci, I missed the item about your sister. Hope all went well.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

Lovely!!!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

You amaze me Vicci! How do you do it every Friday. I have tried, and I really have to think.... maybe I am just putting to much pressure on myself.

I love your "Happy Things Friday" list!

I hope you are having a great week-end!

bunches of hugs
muah!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License