Monday, February 26, 2007

Saturday's Heart


This beautiful heart arrived Saturday from my talented friend Cris Cunningham..you can check out all her beautiful work at http://www.enchantedheartsstudio.typepad.com/ I haven't had too much time to be on the computer....it's been storming for days...and tomorrow they are calling for SNOW again....I need to prepare today....when it snows here ....we are pretty much stuck...we live a little less than a mile up a hill on top of a mountain...since we don't have a 4-wheel drive ...driving DOWN the hill is just too dangerous and scary. I'm going to run errands today....get some groceries...pay some bills...and go to the post office.
I've also been busy working on a few things in the studio....plus going through some boxes of "family history"....trying to get some papers organized etc. I just recently made a connection with a cousin (lets see....he is my Dad's 1st cousin...so I am guessing that would make him my 2nd cousin). He actually found me through this blog! We are sharing family stories...and old photos from the Bates side of the family.....My Grandmother's maiden name is Bates. I have always loved learning about my family history..I still have lots of old vintage photos to post. This is a time consuming project...SO...with everything that I NEED to do around here...and everything that I WANT to do...the days go by so fast...I try to spend some time each day on the computer..but... I'm not always able to. I do read most of my favorite blogs...but..I don't always have the time to make comments...I just want all of my BLOGGING buddies to know that I LOVE and appreciate them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Oh, such a beautiful heart. I'll go check out her blog when I leave here.
Snow again! Wow! It's been really nice here today but I don't know what tomorrow is supposed to be like.
I sure know about computer time. I'm sharing with HB these days and so I don't get to be on as much as before. I have lots of projects lined up and really need to get going on some of them. Good luck with all your family history. I love that kind of thing.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Yay! We are in the same boat blogging-wise. I know you love me! Just as much as I love you!!!!
I love the heart, it is gorgeous.
Have yourself a fantastic day!
xo

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License