Saturday, February 24, 2007

Family History


I am so excited to have found this photo...from the left..my Grandfather, Laurence Enyart...my Grandmother Edna Viola Enyart (Bates)....My Great Grandmother, Mary Enyart (Gosney) and in the back far right is my Great Grandmother Losy Lee..the man on her right is her brother Gay Lee...and his children. This picture was taken in Oakland on my Grandmother and Grandfather Enyart's wedding day in front of the house they were married at...which belonged to Uncle Gay Lee. I am so thrilled to have a photo of my Grandparents...and both of my Great Grandmothers all in the same picture! Yahoo!
(I love my Granmother's dress)....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

This is a great photograph! So many family members in one shot.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

If I'm not mistaken my mother got married in the same dress and the last I knew it was hanging in the sewing room closet in a closet bag. But I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that.

4:37 PM  
Blogger veryoleman said...

Great!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Amazing Pic Girlie! I love that dress too. That would be so cool if Maryellen still has it. You had some nice looking kin. I know your loving those pics!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License