Friday, February 23, 2007


This is my Grandmother's brother Salem..."Sal"...Alvin..this is for you...I hope you see it! I got your message from yesterday and I've been trying to get in touch with you...If you read this leave a comment....or e-mail me at vican100@hotmail.com
I have lots of family photos that I know you would like to see...plus maybe you could help me with some family information about the Bates side of the family. Hope you are well!
**********************************************************
The snow is finally starting to melt...fast....it was fun while it lasted. More rain is expected...then back into the 60's and 70's.....I have housework to do today...with breaks in between to work in the studio..hope everyone has a warm and cozy Friday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

HOpe those flowers made it through the storm~!
Hope you are well.
YOur grandmothers bro has an unusual name, I like it!
Big suit!!!
How big IS your family??? Huge!
xo

12:09 PM  
Blogger veryoleman said...

Great picture of Dad..This one i haven't seen before...

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That will probably be the snow that swept out the last of winter for you. Hope you enjoyed. :-)

We are due for a big rain on Sunday...lol! Well, actually a nice long, soaking rain all Sunday and all my transcription caught up (whew!), that sounds GREAT! I'm looking forward to the day off and doing nothing but listening to the sound of it pounding on the roof!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Vicci: Please tell Alvin that I said hello. OK? Thanks. What a great opportunity for both of you.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License