Thursday, March 01, 2007


Finally! This is the last embellishment phase for the RR. This one goes to Deb Lewis. Deb did the background...Barb did the main focal point and I finished it off with the embellishment.
The snow is melting fast!!! It was fun while it lasted...that's one good thing around here...when it snows..it doesn't stick around too long. I played outside yesterday...little Toby had so much fun playing catch in the snow! I also baked a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting.
Today I'm getting things ready to mail ...I will be gone from the computer tomorrow...my sister is having surgery, and we will be gathered at the hospital....hope everyone stays warm....this big storm that just left us here in the WEST...is heading your way now (mid-west and east)...I see where the south is getting bad weather also...stay safe!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Vic!
Enjoy the day, wish your sister a speedy recovery, and stay warm.
!!!
xoxoxo

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your sister to have a fast and amazing recovery, Vicci...

Have a beautiful evening my friend...

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my collage!!!!!! I am justing posting yours on my blog and at the site.
Sending good thoughts to your sister :0) XOXOX Deb

5:45 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

This is beautiful! So interesting and so many textures!

Praying for your sister...


love to you ~

10:06 PM  
Blogger eb said...

I really enjoy visiting you here - such a lovely blog - when you can do come visit me - www.elizabethbunsen.typepad.com

xox - eb.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License