Monday, March 12, 2007


I made this atc yesterday for a friend....Today will be busy and warm! I have to run errands...bank..post office....do some yard work....and meet my sister for lunch...and bake that carrot cake that I didn't do yesterday! I hope that everyone who lives down in Southern California is okay...wildfires...already in March is a very scary thing..temps. in LA are supposed to be in the 90's today....supposed to be in the high 70's to low 80's here.....I love this warm Spring weather...but we need MORE RAIN!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I heard about those fires and immediately thought about all my blloging pals down there. I hope everyone is safe.
I didn't think I could smell warm carrot cake...LOL
I've been trying to make date and walnut bread for two days and still it won't be made today...!
Hugs
xx

1:53 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Yum...get baking!
xo
HOw ya doing sweets?

6:43 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

This ATC is adorable Vicci. And oh yes, the first thing I did when I heard about the fires was to google my blog friends I know who live down in S. Cali. Janet was first. Thank goodness she's a long ways away.

Check out the ATC's I got today over on my blog. I'm so excited about finding Bonnie.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

Great ATC....youve got a busy day...

6:02 AM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Had not heard about the fires. Will check that out and get on the prayer wheel.

Excuse my ignorance: ATC? Awfully Talented Collager?

I love shafted flickers. I try to do their whistle, starting high and then breaking it off in the lows. Sometimes they come and see who's there.

I was a bit surprised to see that you had not met your sister. Good thing it's over lunch. And in a public place. That way you can always bail if it looks like it's not gonna work. Start out slow. Good choice.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License