Sunday, March 11, 2007

CHARMED



Here it is! I have it laid out....now I'm going to add more links...attach all the charms...YIPPEE!!!!! I have a new charm necklace with lots of beautiful wonderful charms from alot of different talented artists! I just love this...and can't wait to wear it to show it off...I'm in another charm swap right now hosted by Kristen for our Creative Jouney's group...I'll make a bracelet for that one!
As you can see I've been busy....lots of projects going on...plus lots to do outside right now...the temps have been in the 70's..absolutely perfect days! ....and more daylight hours to boot! My photo project (a year in photos) is coming along...Andy and I were gone most of the day yesterday running errands...I had my camera with me ...it's amazing when you look at the world through "artist eyes...and a camera lens".....
We had a barbecue last night..yummy hamburgers....Andy wants me to bake another carrot cake today...so I need to go to the store!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

blogger wiped out my entire comment....acckk!!
Suffice it to say I was raving about that charm necklace...it's spectacular!
So is are the ATC's and postcards - I sure admire all the art you all produce...I am quite lagging and need to get back to it!
XOXO

2:06 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

This is a fabulous piece of jewelry...you are going to be asked about it constantly I know..!
I can't wait for a BBQ...soon...!
I hope you save a piece of that carrot cake for me...
Cream cheese frosting I hope..?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

How could you be jealous of my "purchase" when you have this amazing beauty. Wow this is just overwhelming. So much talent. So gorgeous. I left a comment down at the 9for9 post.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I love working from newest to older. I have seen wings in the last three posts. Temps were only in the 70s. And you were only just planning to bake that carrot cake.

You are making me miss home.

Verification Word: (drum roll...yer gonna flip, Sheila)

xsheila

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Button said...
oh the necklace turned out just fabulous!!!!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License