Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CSN&Y Kinda Day (Thanks Blue)...


I was reading Blue's blog this morning...she said she was listening to CSN&Y...NOW...CSN&Y are among my very FAVORITES of all time...( what memories they bring to mind)...I use to live near Stephen Stills in Colorado...but..that's a long story for another time......anyway....I decided to make it a CSN&Y music day....while working outside in this beautiful almost 80 degree weather...doing some ART....and finally baking that carrot cake!
OoooH the song that is playing right at this very minute is "Long Time Gone". Thanks Blue... for the good music today! Great idea!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

zSo Vicci, we've known each other for, how long is it, over thirty years now. Yeah. Good times. Good times.

If you email me, I will tell you what else happened at that concert you and I attended back in '74 or so.

Now to dive into your ocean (please don't freak. it only means check out the rest of your blog. i found out i have to really watch what i say in some places.)

By the way, I grew up in Turlock.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I like these guys too. But I'm not a music geek (I say that with awe) and find it amazing how much people know about tracks and artists..To me music is kinda like art, I know what I like, and thats it
I did see Graham Nash live, probably 1963/4 in the UK, when he was with the Hollies. That gives you an inkling to my advanced age..LOL

11:11 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Vicci~!
I had to delete earlier,,,my error. Sorry love!
I was here to say that I have soooo been in the mood for CSNY lately, they are my summery tunes. Them and Max Webster!!!
Glad to hear I inspired you to listen to your collection.
I agree with Mum, I am no expert, but I like what I like.
Cheers Vicci!!!!
xoxoxo
Nice warm weather you have there, lucky girl!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

G and I are both HUGE CSN and CSN&Y fans...going back to the early 70's. There is something about listening to their music that takes me back to those days. It's funny we went from albums, to tapes to CDS...we just follow them by type.lol!
XOXO

I'm taking a blogger break but in the late evening I do read a few and comment. so I guess it's a semi-break.lol!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License