Tuesday, June 13, 2006


This is the "Baby in the Pocket" card...I just love this image of the baby and my sewing machine was all ready to go...
I just got home from going to Sacramento for the MRI..it went pretty smooth....what a relief to be done with that! (at least for another year)....It was actually a good day to drive to Sacramento since the temps. are only in the 70's...nice driving weather. I just finished making a big pot of spaghetti sauce..used some fresh basil from the garden...we'll have this tonight with some garlic bread....
Now it's off to the studio to make some atc's for a swap, and work on some cd's....

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Very cool card Vicci! I love the picture of the baby too. So glad your MRI went well. The temps in TN have been a little cooler here too,,but heating back up by the week-end.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Vicci!!!!
Nice to know the MRI is over...any results yet? I am glad it is over! Hugs Soul Sister!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License