Sunday, June 11, 2006


What a beautiful day here in Northern California...the temps. are perfect! I decided to take it easy today...after spending most of the day yesterday cleaning! The kitties are back...cute as ever. I'm going to clip around the roses today...and bake a cake...I also finished this little magnet. I have some cd's to alter and must do the latest card in the art deck challenge.....I also washed some bedding and comforters...and I'm getting ready to go hang them on the line...I just love hanging clothes out on a clothesline...something about it....I also love the smell of clothes and bedding after they have dried outside in the sun....nothing beats that fresh smell....
It's really quiet here these last 3 days...Tony, Dawn, and Ty went to Yosemite...I'm babysitting "Bella"....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some times quiet is good. I love the smell of clothes dried outside too!

We have been trying to clean our garage...I am exhausted and my bf is still going like the energizer bunny! Feels like we will never be done! I am going to try to organize my art stuff that is on the porch...daunting! So I would take quiet.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Wow, I have just come across your blogspot, after going through cyberspace from one to another. It is a wonderful blog and I just adore your collage, altered items. I am just getting into this sort of craft and made my first two ATC cards yesterday, it is still a new craft in England where I am. Also note your adore books, I'll be back to read more of your posts soon.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Vicci,

I had such high hopes for the past three days. Had this big list of things to accomplish and I drew a line through only ONE. Well the list is still there so I'll just keep at it. Can't have Quanah's fiance showing up at our house for the first time and meet all of our clutter too. LOL

Annie

9:21 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Love. IT! (The magnet I mean!)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

Dreams oh how I would love to have that magnet..the heartsand beads..perfect!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License