Monday, June 05, 2006

Summer Postcard


Another altered postcard. The weekend flew by...(as usual). We got the pool up..and I've been in it twice already! We finally got to hold 2 of the baby kitties....but they are still too small to leave the Mother. Today is errand running day..paying bills...going to the post office..putting gas in the car! My cold was getting better...and now I feel like I had a small relapse...yuk! I also managed to squeeze some time in to work in a friend's altered book...I made some postcards, and today I'm going to be working on the art deck challemge card. It's supposed to be really hot again today...I'm sure I'll be getting in the pool later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License